Meeting of Brayford Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Thursday
20th December 2007 in the
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
3. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES DATED 15th November 2007.
4. MATTERS ARISING:
i) Interactive slow sign.
ii) Pot holes up Barnstaple Hill.
iii) Website - change of ownership forms.
iv) New Parish Newsletter Editor.
5. NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH.
7. PROJECTS UPDATE:
a) Millennium Site – date to be agreed to
install Huxtable plough, and discussion on future plans for the area.
b) The Pound – update on the cost of capping the wall.
c) Play Area –Project leader of Working Party needed.
d) Charles Village Green.
e) Affordable Housing.
8. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
1. Variation (occupancy restriction) attached to Pl.Perm.12582 to remove
agricultural tie at Oak Tree House.
Permission granted for Insertion of 2 dormer windows at Tangled Bray Barn.
Nat.West Current Account to 30.11.07 reads £2,740.52 of which £950 is P.P.P. (£1,790 actual total); Reserve Acct. £2,120.35;
No. 2 Acct .(Play Area) £2,499.60.
Salary of Parish Clerk £94.15.
Mrs. J.Mitchell, printing December Parish News £41.17.
I.C.Woollacott, to install 2 stiles at High Bray, £536.25.
S.L.C.C. annual membership £59.
Carols at The Nook expenses.
Application for Grant and Precept, 2008, has been made.
10. MEETINGS ATTENDED.
11. UPDATE ON LOCAL MATTERS FROM DISTRICT COUNCILLOR R. EDGELL.
12. CORRESPONDENCE. Resignation of Cllr. David Gosling.
13. MATTERS BROUGHT FORWARD AT CHAIRMAN’s DISCRETION.
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING IS THURSDAY 17TH JANUARY 2008.