Meeting of Brayford Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Thursday
17th January 2007 in the
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION.
3. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES DATED 20th December 2007.
4. MATTERS ARISING:
i) Interactive slow sign.
ii) Pot holes up Barnstaple Hill.
iii) New Parish Newsletter Editor – reply awaited from Mr. Paul Bird.
iv) Salt bags to be renewed/re-filled.
5. NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH – see under Correspondence letter from Devon and Cornwall Constabulary.
7. PROJECTS UPDATE:
a) Millennium Site – confirmation that Huxtable plough will be installed in February. Area update.
b) The Pound – urgent repairs required.
c) Play Area – update.
d) Charles Village Green.
e) Affordable Housing.
8. PLANNING APPLICATIONS
1. Erection of 1 timber-framed storage shed at 1 Town Barton Cottages, Charles.
2. Erection of 1 agricultural building, erection of 1 bulkfeed hopper, construction of new access track
and alterations to
existing vehicular access at Lane House, Brayford.
Extension to agricultural building at Lane House.
Erection of above ground slurry store at Lane House.
Comments from N.D.D.C. in respect of development of weighbridge for a temporary period at Barton
Wood Quarry, and
in respect of replacement quarry processing plant and new coated roadstone plant at
Nat.West Current Account to 31.12.07 reads £2,614.52 ;Reserve Acct. £2,134.42;No. 2 Acct.:
Salary of Parish Clerk £94.15 + postage.
Exmoor Assn. of Parish Councils, £20 subscription.
Approval of precept and form to be signed by Chairman.
10. MEETINGS ATTENDED.
11. UPDATE ON LOCAL MATTERS FROM DISTRICT COUNCILLOR R. EDGELL.
13. MATTERS BROUGHT FORWARD AT CHAIRMAN’s DISCRETION.
14. DATE OF NEXT MEETING IS THURSDAY 21st FEBRUARY 2008.